Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cupcakes




I love cupcakes, eating them that is; but I have never seen nor had paid too much attention to cupcake decorating ideas until the other day in my office when I saw some really fun cupcake ideas! To think that all this while all I know of are plain cupcakes. Silly old me who’s interested only in paddling.










Someone ordered cupcakes for a celebration in the office and it was actually baked and decorated by one of the staff who sells it for RM2.50 per cupcake. These fun cupcake ideas are just too pretty to eat and I kept mine for a good part of the day but I still couldn’t bear the thought of biting into such pretty cupcake designs; so in the end I gave it to someone else. I am silly this way (and in many other ways too I’m afraid). I supposed that cupcake recipes are quite simple by itself but the elaborate and creative ideas for cupcakes are certainly not! It would seem that the design are limited only by one’s imagination and creativity. I’m really humbled by a simple cupcake.
















No comments:

Post a Comment